HUN 0.00% $1.80 hunnu coal limited

Hi GiddyYup,I appreciate what you are saying, and yes those are...

1. 109 Posts.
    Hi GiddyYup,

I appreciate what you are saying, and yes those are the rules of publically traded companies but holding on to news for the right time is something all good companies practice all the time. Don't kid yourself, stock exchanges have all kinds of rules but they are never inforced. Stock commisions are like guard dogs with no teeth...LOL. I fully agree with you that the rules should be inforced to create a level playing field for those in the know and those who wait for news to be released, but the unfortunate reality is not the case. As far as dealing with companies that do practice this type of strategy, they have served me very well. I would not deal with companies that hold news to squeeze out the retail investor to benefit the instotutional investors. Holding news to benefit all investors is sound strategy. Anyways, enough of that long winded post. Please don't take anything negative out of what I said.

Hi Wang,

Your timing for getting out of CPL and into HUN was looking brilliant for a while there. I hope you managed to get some profits out at the $1.27 mark. Holding HUN is a good idea for now, but I would get back into CPL before July and definately before TSX listing. What am I saying? They way Europe is going, we may all be sitting on these coal stocks til 2012...LOL

Anyways, good luck to both of you. Hopefully the rest of the markets and especially cosl will do a quick 180 and start heading north again fast.

JGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.