HUN 0.00% $1.80 hunnu coal limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-9

1. 109 Posts.
    I haven't been following HUN very closely but I do think it is going to make you all alot of cash. I'm fully invested in CPL but if I had some extra cash I would definately be investing it in HUN. I'm not sure which of the 2 companies will make more for us investors but I'm going to stick with CPL as Gene has made me alot of cash when he was with South Gobi. This is not a jab an HUN. I'm just following a man who has proven to me he is a winner.

I do however question the timing of this release (which is the main reason for this post). With all the unstable conditions in Europe (and other markets by association), why not wait a few months to see where the markets will be and then pop the release when the market starts to recover. Just thinking out loud. In my opinion, a great release will cause the SP to climb initially but some of the thunder may be stolen if any bad news comes out of Europe. I believe CPL has 2 big annoucements ready to be released but are holding off because of bad market conditions. Anyways, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure all these guys know what they are doing.

GLTA, hopefully I can get even some small change in while the price is still relatively low.

JGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.