PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-56

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    hwill,

I know that you are heavy on CDU and most probably with nearly all of your funds. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck there, because it takes a brave man to admit his mistakes (admitting that one has learned a lesson), and also to invest nearly everything in one Company.

You know that I am also a CDU holder and I do own quite a few shares in it as well, but I would never dream of putting nearly all of my eggs in one basket. Hence why I wrote the other day that I am very happy with my current holdings. Unless of course it would drop to a ridiculous level that it would be too good an opportunity to let slip by.

Anyway lets hope, like you wrote that things will turn out okay for CDU (I will benefit as well), and so that you can put some of your capital gains in PLV for the long term. At the very least, with PLV, we now know that we have a good resource on hand (nothing to be sneezed at) with the possibility of increasing it even more. And I feel very positive that we will.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.