AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt , page-27

1. 1,314 Posts.
    Guys,

Actually the latest announcement gave us a quick cash injection too and I took advantage of it by selling 40-50% higher!

So I don't think we need a free kick, because they just gave us a free shot on open goal with their latest announcement. :)

There was plenty of volume to sell, just like there will be plenty of volume to buy after the CR dillution.

Conclusion there is plenty of time to do a McArthur in the next few weeks! :).

I realise you could interpret or read it that way, but I was actually not trying to gloat here, just merely pointing out the fact that with the current market conditions you have to take your opportunities by selling during rallies (providing there is plenty of volume) and buying back in after the dust settles.

Currently every little speccie will try to do a CR straight after a bit of good news. After all it is basically the only way to survive right now, while waiting for better times and/or marketing conditions to improve.

Gazzat, I agree with you that a CR with mates is the better option at the moment as not many (including long term) shareholders would like to put more cash in a speccie at a time where your cash should be locked up savely in a bank account!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.