AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

I'm reading thru posts and everyone forgot where we were and we...

1. 519 Posts.
    I'm reading thru posts and everyone forgot where we were and we are today.

The right approach IMO is to wait to see more details and see whether it was a good or a bad idea!!

Personally, I would've lost sleep and would be worried if placement was issued to holders. I'm not sure if any longs would've been that excited to put more money as someone already mentioned!

Voting for management is soon and I think it would be suicide if angus couldn't put something together that makes him a hero after the placement!

Feysville news are held back on purpose for some time, our management seem to understand timing correctly and sequence of actions, therefore I think we should relax and wait for the details!

If sophisticated investors would get a lot of shares then by looking at our avg volume before current spike it would be relatively hard to just sell quickly for a fast buck!

I'm still wondering to why SP was pushed up that high to 6.6c unless that is what attracted the investors!!

Also, the very high buying volume in current spike on around 5c!!!!!

I guess a close watcher can see some contradictions and placement details will give us the exact story!!

Apart from everything, I agree with those who think that future fas to be much better and even that I don't care about short term SP I would strongly suggest that our chances in reaching better SP soon has to be much higher if we have cash in bank account!!

At least, no one will be waiting for CR anymore and drillings can continue with no worry about a CR!!

The current financial climate is bad and everyone is talking as if we're still back in 2007-2008 mining glory days when mums and dads were ready to throw more money at spec mining stocks!!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.