AAR 4.23% 6.8¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt , page-38

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(If sophisticated investors would get a lot of shares then by looking at our avg volume before current spike it would be relatively hard to just sell quickly for a fast buck!)""

IGO4IT,

There has to be no doubt that there will be a fair chunk of shares issued in this CR. Because, even if they were to issue them with 100million shares at say 4 cents (Which I think it is a big dream to issue shares in a placement at practically no discount) they would only raise $4million dollars before costs, and $4million would not go that far.

Usually, from what I have noticed in the past about CR, these raisings to Sophisticated Investors are based at a discount of say VWAP of about 30 days or even longer, prior to the Announcement being made. Again though we are only guessing until Angus will announce the full story to the market. We will either get a pleasant surprise, or a very rude shock.

As for your comment saying that the 6.6 cents reached soon after the Assay Results Announcement was the catalyst for Investors to be wanting to get in, I feel very confident that the Sophisticated Investors knew what they were getting, and at what price, prior to that Announcement. It would be dreaming to think that Investors wanted to simply throw money in in a CR, as soon as the sp reached that level, because it takes, at times, days and days of negotiations, if not weeks. That is how the VWAP is worked out.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $64.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $8.328K 122.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152568 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 159162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.