AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Happycats,the amount of shares issued is not a problem for me as...

1. 519 Posts.
    Happycats,

the amount of shares issued is not a problem for me as the price they will issued for!!

AAR is debt free & our spendings are only few hundred thousands per qrtr & mostly on drillings to what we know to be projects that do have something already, therefore, if they issued too much or too little then we would have the equivalent of shares issued in the shape of cash in our bank account & that ON ITS OWN increases the potential of anyone paying higher for our SP because the likelyhood of another CR becomes very low!

I am as excited as Gazzat in finding out the placement price!!

millions of shares sold & bought on 5c+ & as strange as those looked to me, as strange as the drop to 4.3c few trading hours before the trading halt & as strange as the spike to 6.6c & as strange as the push to keep price low for over 9 months, as strange as coming out of the mining show with no partners & the delay in Feysville with no need & the new energy in the KP announcements & the montly enthusiastic announcements!!!!!!!!

the question for all these strange "COINCIDENCES" will have to be in the placement price!!!

So exciting times indeed!!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.