DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-4

1. 854 Posts.
    YT

I made this post here 1st May.......

Being a shareholder in AGO, as well, I read its HC threads. A post today talks about a significant Chinese investor coming to the Pilbara. I include it below.

April 30, 2010 5:28PM

HANLONG Mining today said it planned to invest $5 billion in Australian miners as part of a strategy to become a fourth force in the country's iron ore sector that would rival BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals Group.
    The Australian subsidiary of Chengdu-based conglomerate Sichuan Hanlong said in a statement today that it had financing from China Development Bank and Export-Import Bank of China to make investments in Australian iron ore assets.

A separate, unspecified amount was available for investments in infrastructure to bring mining products to market, it added.

Last week, Hanlong completed the acquisition of a 57 per cent stake in Moly Mines, a molybdenum miner in Western Australia's Pilbara region.

Hanlong has spoken to about 12 companies in the Pilbara and South Australia about making strategic investments in iron ore and iron alloys, a person familiar with the discussions said.

Molybdenum is commonly used as a steel alloy and to remove sulphur impurities from petroleum products.

Something to consider is the AGO/DMA connection. They have obviously talked re infrastructure, AGO have said they are eyeing other opportunities, Atlas/Warwick has a long border with DMA. AGO paid about $130 mill for Warwick (I think), but DMA seems to have far better land, at this stage.

AGO, DMA & Chinese need each other!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.