NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

lol OK.my sentiment remains a very strong SELL. Though that is...

1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    lol OK.

my sentiment remains a very strong SELL. Though that is not advice.

You might gain some confidence in the recent capital raising?
    Perhaps you could question where these funds are coming from beyond "sophisticated investors".

You might also want to question why two institutional investors have been reported to be considering their legal options with respect to representations made by NBS regarding their China/Malaysian "contract". Why revenue of 40m was booked weeks before the reporting deadline and then suddenly written off the following period.

You might also want to consider why NBS made announcements to the market which led many to believe they had a contract with the Chinese Government, when in fact it was a majority owned private company which had a chinese government entity as a minority shareholder.

Perhaps you could further delve into trustdefender and its associates.

Or the recently aborted transaction with the UK entity?

hmmmm surely there has to be a positive somewhere....yes indeed. They have apparently signed a contract with the coconut republic of the Maldives. Those freckled Islands of thatched huts and bonking honeymooners. Good diving though.

That could be worth something, though unusually for NBS when it signs "deals" with far flung countries with dubious records of corruption, NBS has declined to disclose the value of the agreement.

I have sold. My sentiment is a SELL, though of course i do not recommend that you follow my advice. I don't give advice. This is not advice. As Ousia posts, as a market participant, I am entitled to form a view....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.