FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-80

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Wasa. Hope were both on the right track mate as 2011 is shaping up as the making of FAR. Agree we need the Senegal extension but ME is confident & has delivered in the past. Just not sure what will happen with SP over the next few months with all the new interest on board. If these guys think the SP is cheap with the potential of FAR's blocks & POO still over $80, IMO we may see continued SP strength that could surprise us after the lease extension is granted & during the run up to KORA.

Just checked the number of shares on offer for BHP & if my maths are up to it, I calculated over 3 bill, so FAR's 1 bill+ IMO is no concern. I'm not familiar with the making of BHP but I take it they had a few CR's along the way to the top. Happy to be corrected on this as it was a quick calculation & lots of zero?s involved. The fact that FAR can embark on a $34 mill CR on its own in the current economic climate is testament to the potential of this company. SI investors don't throw millions of dollars away lightly unless there DD shows FAR has a good chance of hitting pay dirt it in WA.

Lots of new investors, cash in the bank, powerful partners & huge potential in licences held looks like a recipe for success - with a little luck. Could the next twist see FAR listed in the States or the UK? After all we do have a new name. With all the recent exposure it would be as good a time as any to do it. Interested to hear thoughts on this.

Cheers

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.