ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    There is enough evidence from all the reports so far, especially the Intersussie report that has enough detail, to give you a fair idea what the DFS will show. The roadshow presentation is what the insto's were showed.

I expect the placement first, as per the T.H, and the DFS not long after. This is the way I would do it in their shoes.

As this will be the biggest share raising since the float, shareholders will have a chance to participate in the capital raising which I expect at a good discount.

The important thing is even if it is at a good discount, which means a little more dilution than I would have liked, it will not be enough to effect the price of the share as we get closer to production. It also just about secures all capital requirements can be met.

A couple of recent shares that had placements like MYG 8c the price initially fell and a couple of weeks later 18c. AVB 10c placement, price now 14 to 15c. If the fundamentals are there, then after initial sells it will move back up.

Only money can make more money, and this capital raising will ensure IFE makes more money by late next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $370 92.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282599 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17747851 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.