RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-3

1. 6,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Vig009 .... you posted the below in Oct ... why are you not holding stock any longer, and why a 'none' sentiment after your glowing assessemtn back then, if you dont mind me asking ?

----------------------------------------------------------
    12/10/10 10:53 (View) Back Post Reply (+8)
    Options: Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

vig009
    Post #: 5815212
    Price at time of posting: 47c
    Start of thread:
    IP: 220.233.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 270

To view the full post without scrolling please use the full width view or single post view. Dear Fellow RHM Investors

IF and its a big "IF" we all held our shares until next Xmas, the Share Price will move Rapidly northwards, due to the amount of shares on the market.

I for one will keep holding until production has been going for about a year or so, I currently hold 0.3% of the company :) and I am sure some of you hold more of RHM.

With our main Directors and top 20 investors taking about 30% of the 35 million shares & STILL holding, we are looking at the Share price to "Rocket" well above $1+

So for the people still looking for the exit door soon - DON'T - have the BALLS of STEEL to hold for the BIGGEST Return you will get in this life time.

And Yes, its an Amazing buy at 45cents!

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.