PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

Seems to me that all major shareholders(including the most...

1. 88 Posts.
    Seems to me that all major shareholders(including the most recent) have entry points far greater than the current share price of ~ $0.20 and would not consider selling at these levels.

Any association with SLR may be pure speculation at best, and lure the optimist into hoping that any interest (real or not) might lead to a fairer market appraisal of their company's assets.

In any case, our company is struggling and the perpetual propaganda has worn thin in the absence of any action at the minesite. During the past 20 years or so I have heard many reasons for their lack of action but at some point the procrastination needs to cease.

I believe the company is now well positioned for a major re-rating by the market once funding is concluded. However the lack of support evidenced by a declining share price on very low volumes during a period of record gold prices suggests otherwise.

I fear the slow back door takeover from within is progressing according to plan and loyal holders will continue to be squeezed. PRH are in need of funds (again) and a placement to friendlies at less than 2.5c(pre consolidation) seems more likely.

This trading halt will, if nothing else, elevate the company to more discussion forums than in the recollectable past. I guess that's a positive.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.