CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Elbows, trust me when I say I have a lot of faith in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Elbows, trust me when I say I have a lot of faith in the business model.
    The research I/we have done confirms this.
    The potential is there both for the web phone and even more with the managed wifi end IMO.
    The timing re managed wifi is right, therefore the only question left that you can ask when holding a spec stock is can management deliver the goods and close the deals?

And up until a few days ago the answer was yes...

I understand the calibre of management is still quite strong, however Milne was the clincher and I actually increased my holding when he was appointed...
    Boy we had some guns running the show, and while CS was still at the helm we had the passion and foresight in technical knowledge and understanding as well.

I understand managed wifi was not really a target in the sights of CS and we probably have Milne to thank for pointing us in this direction and getting us some breakthrough contracts with big namers albeit small (trial type situations).

I believe there is a strong market for pies services, both for the web phone and the managed wifi end.
    But it will all come down to how the new team can get back on the bull and pull it back in the right direction.
    An order of x amount of web phones from telstra would be a great start, but it's the managed wifi end that really looks to be the goods...

Can pie close the deal...

Good luck guys

Somewhere it all got turned upside down and shaken apart, the brainchild called it a day and now the man with all the connections has taken off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.