HAV 4.76% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-3

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I got excited too for a second - guess I'll save that for another day.

My excited quickly turned to WHY????

Curnamona (CUY) are running out of money and can't find any uranium and there best prospect is on HAV's ground.

I found a schedule of tenements in CUY's annual report. About half are HAV's based on an access agreement and the other half appear to be CUY's (about 2,500 sq km's).

I can't find a map showing where these tenements are. The best I can do is compare the map of page 17 of CUY's AGM presentation to the map of page 8 of HAV's AGM presentation. It seems CUY does have some ground adjacent and nearby to HAV's main area.

If anyone can provide a better idea of where CUY's tenements are, please let me know.

CUY seems to have had the blinker on and only been looking for uranium. If their tenements are nearby to HAV's and HAV thinks there could be more copper and gold in there, then maybe this is a good deal for us. Otherwise, I'd have to question the logic.

(Note: why questioning this deal, I am still positive on this stock for many reasons, mainly sale of Kalkaroo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $63.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $23.72K 117.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170067 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 51381 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.