MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hey Guys,Good bunch of views.I made a quid out of FML, sold at...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hey Guys,
    Good bunch of views.
    I made a quid out of FML, sold at 9.6c and am now actually watching them closely. I am waiting for a plunge towards 4c and then I'll be in for a couple hundred k.I usually return on the 50% retracement but there is something that keeps putting me off. Don't worry moNicAa I might wrong and you can laugh then, but I'll have put my money on something else anyway.
    But I do like their last little jump up to 5.8c, lovely big volumes, just right to get ramped by the 'faceless1%'.
    My concern with MOY is who they are raising the money from; the instos fine and if they are not in the game then raising money from us tells me what the instos think of it. Don't miss interpret me; the top 3 shareholders are in for 1.5 billion and they want to make a quid, so as the mine comes closer to production I do expect the price to rise into 3c but if I see 3 days of heavy trading where a billion or more shares move then I be gone and depending on the retracement I might be back, sooner than you think.
    Expect volatility.
    NT84...your thoughts are half way there, so expand them a little more. If the instos or 'sophisticated investors' are invited in and they accept and we are left out...what is the meaning of that. My interpretation is this: they are inviting their mates in to share the spoils. If they get in at 2c just as the mine is 6 months from production then it can go two ways. Some ramping up to 5 or 6c and huge trading and they will be gone and we are left twiddling or thumbs or there really is another million ounces or more there and they are in anyway at a good price.
    We, little plebs, built the mine....no I shouldn't say that; the top 3 s/holders own 50% of this co......................aw stuff it, it 32 celcius and several to many heinkens.....lets see what pans out on Monday.

Bon chance people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.