CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

I am sure interested in the annoucement. The reason CRK is my...

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    I am sure interested in the annoucement. The reason CRK is my biggest holding is I trust the management. And I feel they do have the resources/reserves to be a simple, long term, profitable mine.

That said, did you notice in the last two to three days some holder(s) trying to dump as many shares as the market could bear.

If this annoucement is bad, it means the annoucement was leaked and some traders were dumping for this reason. If that happens I will send a simple 'please, explain' to John. How can one have their hard earned in a share that is insider traded. But we shall see.

Now the other possiblility, as I have said before for CRK, if a holder needs to liquidate, the market is so small, the price will be forced down 20% plus in a day or two.

So, bad annoucment = insider trading, info leaked.

Good annoucment = the dumper has been handed some real dollars for free.

The only annoucement expected is this leeching method they have asked a firm to say if it is feasible. If not feasible it is a big MINUS. If feasible a PLUS.

I cannot think of anymore expected info.

It will be an interesting wait for a day.

I am still trusting of the management. If I dont trust management I just sell all my shares in a company. I mean if they act untrustworthy they should not have five cents of your money to play with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.