VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I can see a lot of people are angry. Personally, I cant...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I can see a lot of people are angry. Personally, I cant legitemately see why this is the case but I will accept it. Instead I will offer something to those who seem to be transfixed on the share price and how much money they have lost.

I would like to draw your attention to the terms and the structure of the announcement. Out of interest, has anyone taken a step back, breathed, and looked at the schedule of the rights instruments in isolation? I have repeated below:

- Opens 16/03
    - Closes 30/03

Thats 11-trading days.

Now, if I exercised my mind I'd be asking myself:
    1. Why is the period so long?
    2. Does the end date correspond to a milestone?
    3. Why is the price at such a discount?
    4. Can I make some money out of this?

I will offer some plausible answers, to each below:

1. The 11-days of trading will allow for sufficient time for rights and ordinary stock holders to deduce the likely announcements and project developments expected in the next two weeks. This will ensure adequate return for right holders, shareholders and underwriters alike.

2. Over the next two weeks there is likely developments around large JORC upgrade, project acquisition and LAOS project development (further acquisition of tenement holdings)

3. To allow for successful uptake based on announcements expected. Underwriters and investors should be clear on what is upcoming in terms of announcements.

4. Based on sound reasoning I will make money in some way due to likely price uptrend. The business would have to know that positive developments are about to be announced to ensure successful rights uptake. They have allowed 11-days for the news to be announced and understood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.