KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-6

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Personally more than happy with option for Geolsec jv and us just receive royalty payments.

Why...because I have more confidence that any value will be realised much quicker with someone who has the operational expertise to go into production and turn a profit.

You need to look at management of KOR and there background, there is experience is a financiers and deal makers, they have no operational experience in running a profitable and successful mining operation.

Forget about Korab taking anything into production is my view as they need to either exit via IPOs (out the window with current state of equity markets), Trade Sales or JVs with parties who have the required operational expertise to reduce the operational and funding risk.

It is not about just capex startup cost but costs of startup, sales distribution channels, operational management expertise, selling product from zero etc. Sorry but I would be rapt if they got a JV for Geolsec as would not want to see them go alone on this. But Andrei has own money in this so will hold out for right deal. I seriously think this is part of reason for delays with geolsec as they want a jv partner for this but not got the right deal on the table yet. This is all my opinion of course.

It would be great to see with any cap raising docos' timeline for realising value on this project rather than nothing high level statements about realising value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $361 51.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 330225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.