FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Ariona a pie that TT has a finger in? Money from one hand to the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ariona a pie that TT has a finger in? Money from one hand to the other? Possibly but doubtful- Plucky if you got proof of that I'd be keen to see it.

I think like pitman has said, TT burns cash heavily and buying him/sekoko out saves further dilution and keeps him with a stash of cash for now.

Since he has 'royalty agreements' that give him 30% of the mining profit while actually owning less than 2% of the company under the restructure, he can afford to give away most of his shareholdings- if he is desperate for cash he probably didn't have much choice in the matter though.

This is starting to look more attractive.. I assume Ariona is still BEE or communist proof so that we don't face confiscation in the near future?

In the uncertain event of govt intervention, the ruling party will most likely let private investors do the hard yards of constructing the mine and will attempt the asset takeover when it is turning over a nice profit. Currently it looks to be a good time to get in, and the time to get out is when the coal starts shipping.

Incentive options at 2.5 cents- they would set that to be an incentive not a pipe dream. Also TT, (the guy that held the sp back for so long and scared away investors) has far fewer shares to dump onto the market- has all the cash he needs for now.

Looks very good!!

Regards,

CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.