IVR 10.9% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt , page-35

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Lots of interesting ideas thrown around.

For what its worth I'm sitting in the more conservative camp of thinking with the credit raise. I think IVR are a very different beast now compared to 4 months ago. It really has a very good world class deposit IMO now in the Paris discovery. World class deposits are exactly what all exploration companies strive to get to but they are just so hard to find. Taking the eye of the ball now with so much resource drilling and other developement work coming up relatively soon would be a mistake. This all costs more money than typical exploration budgets so this credit raising really shouldn't be such a big surprise and hopefully they are successful with it.

I'm looking at the central Peterlumbo field encompassing Paris, Helen and Alexander as the central focus of regional exploration as well. I think the most upside for IVR can be achieved there. Looking at the upgraded model, its obvious that untested mineralisation is now in kilometres of strike lengths. Every model gets bigger and bigger as they do more work. After these extensions are tested, I wouldn't be surprised to see more extensions and perhaps even links to Helen and Alexander. It's got the indications of a big field like the Mexican model. I'd be a little disappointed if they didn't focus here.

I do agree that some of the other targets south of the Peterlumbo field should get some attention as well. I'm hopeful of success somewhere there but I don't think I'm as confident as some posters here. The IVR EL's have great potential in the middle of the moonta corridor, that's for sure. I don't blame John Anderson spruiking a little about Bute, porphyry deposits and now graphite. The guys come up with a brillian model so far and has done everything right, so he's very credible.

Monday we will learn more about his master plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.