NST 0.06% $16.23 northern star resources ltd

Hi all, quite simply, (these results will have a potentially...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi all, quite simply, (these results will have a potentially material impact on the future of paulsens and therefore Northern Star). That comment from Bill says it all. Its not as if they have hit pit floor, no more gold. The deeper they have ventured, the higher the grades have been...

Remember back on the 15/11/11, N.S.T requested a trading halt. I believe they share price closed at 75 c before the TH. On the 17/11/11 when one of Australia's biggest finds was recorded (12178 G/pt), the sp closed at 88.5c. Not a bad rise.

If we move forward to the 6/03/12, another great find. (3390 G/pt). Note, no trading halt.

Again on the 12/04/12 another great find. (2330 G/pt) again no Trading halt.

I think you can see what im getting at. It must truly be significant for them to request the TH. What have they found. Australia's biggest nugget. Lol I cant wait for Monday.

Pure speculation of course, but on passed history and performances, the proof is in the pudding... Or nugget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.