DRX 0.00% 2.6¢ diatreme resources limited

Just wanted some thoughts from other holders like myself , based...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Just wanted some thoughts from other holders like myself , based on the funds the company has at the moment , even after the recent raising , its not enough to see it through even until the end of the year. A capital raising from shareholders at this price is quite impossible , I am just finding it difficult to see what other options there are to see the company through to the mining stages , which is the whole point of owning this stock , to get cyclone into production. If that can be achieved , then it does not matter if it goes down to even a cent, as eventually it will reflect the real valuation of the share. If anyone can enlighten me on the other options, if any that they have for funding (not something speculative like a cornerstone investor out of nowhere , forget baoti for now, but a realistic funding source, just to get by for DFS) , would be really helpful for me to decide if I should continue holding this stock , even though at these prices , its too late to sell , might as well fight it out , well worth the risk imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.23K 444.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148159 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 898432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.