VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Iod I have been investing for over 2 1/2 years in this stock and...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Iod I have been investing for over 2 1/2 years in this stock and like many others bought high but have leveraged down over time, I know the company well, and what the sp has and was!

Also I attend all agm's not sure if your been there or have introduced yourself like others here who have invested we attend the Agm people like braddavis, rayza71, jabba59 and others that post. You can also talk with the directors at them to if you attend.

If you made it to the last Agm you who know your informed questions to me the answers were given at the Agm, take a look at braddavis video will give you the information you seek.

Also if you are an investor here then you can talk to the directors like us all and get your information that is posted.

If you hold shares then you would be like most down at present but with news around the corner on sales and the Carnavon switch on soon the sp will recover and we should all make some money.

No use shooting off without being informed, I like others have my hard earned money here and are positive about the future of the company on the verge of some good things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.25K 750K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 64885472 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 74758616 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.