MLM 13.3% 1.7¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-26

1. 1,190 Posts.
    The problem here is it is so easy to oversupply the world market with Scandium. The short term feasibility may look outstanding. There will need to be very large capital raising for the capex on the mine.

Certainly Jervois JRV, or any other such company, have no chance of getting finance to start a second purpose built scandium mine. So that's a massive plus. In fact if MLM was to end up being the only scandium mine, they will control the price of scandium and massive profits could be made for many years to come.

mLM had better move rapidly, actually at lightning speed, in getting the DFS done, and then a mixture of finance but still a large cap raising to contend with.

MLM may get a Large boost if the govt gives them tax exemptions for developing Scandium processing plant and research. That will cause the sp to jump, only to be diluted down by the cap raising.

Very high risk, but right at this moment, things look good, even exceptional.Getting Bloom Energy and the alloy metal group from the Netherlands onboard, was critical and dramatically improves the DFS. If they get a positive DFS, that should cause the sp to jump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.4¢ $16.15K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 190000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 31226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.