ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Invertedva, that's why I am not getting into giving an opinion...

1. 21,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Invertedva, that's why I am not getting into giving an opinion on the CR. It is very intriguing with too many variables. The timing, the "fact" that we already had $10.5 mil as at 6 November from their Presentation and why go to BOTH Instos AND S.I's.
    Money must be very tight (which I don't think it is) if we need to go to both just for "tiding over" small change.

And, even if it is, we must also remember that the fact that we have such a small I.C. we can still make placements and not have to take debt. That I.C. of ours at this stage of the company is a massive asset and we can only trust that R.J. uses it as wisely as he has to date.
    Many small "speccy" companies on the ASX cannot progress any further due to their massive I.C.s and they cannot get any loans, so, have to virtually give away their shares at huge discounts or go under.
    ICN is nowhere near in that predicament. They have a very small I.C. and now have a very desirable prize to barter with. We are probably talking pre-development money, not, pie in the sky exploration money, with 855. Huge difference. It is NOT a "beggars can't be chosers" situation at all.
    But, another speculative situation will be put to rest very soon. Can't wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.