ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-19

1. 21,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    I'm with you Mav. It certainly has been a great trading stock for those that trade, and, as you know, I have always been a LT holder and have always thought at anywhere around below .40 it has been a great LT buy. The operative factor there is LT and we are now getting close to that LT finale and I still say that at current prices, it is still a great LT buy AND an excellent ST trading stock.
    It really does satisfy both sides, albeit that the LT's have had a bit more hearturn along the way (usually as a result of the STs getting too excited too soon!!).

I heard a great analogy the other day that IMO can relate perfectly with ICN. When you buy into an exploration company like ICN and are confident that it will more than likely succeed, eventually, it is like buying into one of those tollway builders. It takes a very long time to get from turning the first sod of dirt to seeing cars travelling along your tollway and paying to use it.

I reckon that ICN is just getting to the levelling stage. Not too long to go before that gas is pumped into the pipeline. That's when the patient LT holders will finally be rewarded (handsomely).
    But, the SP of the tollway builder and the exploration company goes in many many directions until that income starts hitting the top line.
    That's the time when the (smart) STs make hay (as you no doubt have).

Now, Mav. You have made a lot of money from ICN, why do YOU think that they have made this placement and can you offer any suggestion as to what it will entail?
    We won't hold you to it, but, I am sure that less experienced ICN holders would love to receive the benefit of your experience. Go on have a throw at the stumps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.