ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I cannot say much on this as I do not want to make defamatory...

1. 328 Posts.
    I cannot say much on this as I do not want to make defamatory remarks. I can remember when I made a call on the bodybuilders and the ex-traders of certain American firms that went bust during the GFC and that all came down to a sense of greed an nothing else. I shorted the rear end out of the market during that time and got so burnt as the prices kept moving up until the day, these firms fell over, I cleaned up. It taught me that looking after your own greed it not a good thing. A company has to have balance and the members should be rewarded for work well done. ICN to date has now a find on its hands that is going to be a game changer but more so to good luck then anything else.

I have always been vocal about this an as someone who has ran his own company for so many years, I always pay myself first but it is always within reason. Over-pay and well, the coppers run dry and then you have to pay the piper.

Like Mav, I too am waiting for a chance to load up again on a drop. My trading bundle (not long term stock)turns tidy profit with these guys and it is almost so predictable on a run, like Mav says, you just have to trade it as it is a non-dividend stock. I have to cover my wages as well, yet I cannot also dump all my stock at once, so many, many hours go into, when the time is ripe, trading it and trading it only.

We have I feel a massive find here, so much upside to ICN, it makes me want to cry in frustration at times as the reason why this stock has been beaten down for so long over the years is due to the above reason.

I feel that that prices to come short-term will generate a buy but longer term, I shall not be touching my larger holdings as I feel when fat lady sings here, it is going to go out with a big cigar.... you cannot have such a prospect, that is so largely untouched by the majors, to go unnoticed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.