PBD 0.00% 0.0¢ pbd developments limited

Re Trading Halt Explanation.How clear is that ? a) A Trading...

1. 81 Posts.
    Re Trading Halt Explanation.
    How clear is that ?
    a) A Trading Halt is in place pending an annoucement re a 'potential' financial restructure, and

b) Remains in place until PBD makes an announcement re 'potential' capital raising. (Or remains in place only until Thurs 20th Dec, whichever is the sooner.!)

I have always read a subtle difference between a financial restructure and capital raising.
    The former I have thought of as a shift in asset ownership through sale or financial take over of assets from the original company to a new entity.
    The latter I have seen as the raising of finance through a less hostile, mutually beneficial process, where the company goes to the market in a pro-active manner,and retains some form of ownership.
    In this case I would be interested to know whether the terms do imply two different strategies or whether they are both being used to mean the same thing. That is that there will be a potential restructure that also involves a potential capital raising. (Sale of some assets to retire debt,and capital raising to retain and develop other assets. Eg., Peel Water?)
    I would have thought that the Bank would have been looking for something concrete, without too much emphasis on the 'potential'
    Whatever, I don't believe the Trading Halt announcement was very clear.
    We will know by Thursday, or earlier!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.