BTR 5.88% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Cap raising? Well...possible but I ask myself why they should do...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    Cap raising? Well...possible but I ask myself why they should do so.

a) I do not see the necessity (currently sufficient cash available)

b) I guess that in the forefront of a CAP raising with realtively low volume and some good news one might move the SP to a substantially more favourable level then it currently is (e.g. toward A$ 2)

I would expect a CAP raising connected with the development of Kitumba in a later stage (e.g. early 2014 or so).

I still think that it is just about the budgeting and commissioning of Perkoa. I guess trading should reassume on Monday....I wonder why they need so much time to release the news and this is the only thing that puzzles me a little bit. 4-5 days just for a - let's say - major update on Perkoa ???

From a tactical point of view: if the news really might have a substantial impact on the SP, than I would release it today. Then shareholders might make up their mind over the weekend....especially if it is something more complex to think about.

Unfortunately it is not the 1st time that BTR asks for a trading halt and keeps the shareholders on suspence for days and then at the end nothing really exciting has been released. Maybe this time it is different. Let's hope it's positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $91.38K 5.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13708870 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2494770 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.