MYG 3.61% 80.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-46

1. 1,281 Posts.
    And just one other thing, if you were on the board how would you feel about the opinions of some shareholders? I'll give you an example... If you have been busting a gut to obtain a vision, goal, objective, and factors out of your control gave rise to some significant challenges, how would you feel to have your staff, investors, family, friends, the media,... everyone just all of a sudden turn their back on you? I don't know of any successful person or company where that has been the case. Sometimes support and encouragement is all people need in times of adversity and 'out of your control' factors. Some people don't deserve reward for the way they have behaved and turned their back on people. People are so fickle... quick to not wanna know you when things go wrong, but very quick to jump aboard when things are great (just like Ponting). Gives me the poops. I say good luck to MYG and the board, and we should have a great project when things fall into place.
    And, before any of you make the childish comment about me 'being on the board', save your brain as much oxygen as you can. This is the opinion of good mothers and fathers, successful sporting and business people, good friends and family members.

DON'T LET YOUR DECISIONS AND RISK TURN YOU INTO A LEMON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.