MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Well I understood that a couple of years ago Rob Neill was...

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well I understood that a couple of years ago Rob Neill was brought into Cougar to take some of the load off Len's shoulders and free him up to give more of his time to progressing the company's Asian projects. Remember China, Mongolia, Indonesia? We even had an office in Beijing at the time. No sitting around waiting for justice in Queensland. We were out there making things happen where we were actually wanted. Or so it seeemed.

Rob's first contribution towards lifting CXY 'shareholder value' was the creation of that now forgotten company-within-a-company, Kandoman Resources. (If you don't remember that you probably just blinked and missed it.) But just when everything seemed to be on the up ... or so it seemed ... next thing we knew, Len and the Board we had come to know and trust, had suddenly all been shown the door.

But never mind, Rob Neill (with his track record of turning around the fortunes of companies that had seen better days ... or so he said) was in control, God was in heaven and prosperity was just around the corner.

Oh, but then the next thing we knew ... what the !@#$* ... Rob Neill had resigned. I still don't know why, but like db from Perth, I'd like to. His phone number is, or used to be, 0418 161 162. Maybe a few readers might care to give Rob a call to find out how he's going and why he resigned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.