MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt , page-22

1. 25 Posts.

Its been 2 years since i last posted a comment in here. There is nothing in here but the whistle of the wind and tumbleweed rolling through a ghost town. Management have not done anything but shuffle paper on a dusty desk, re-jig the logo and rename an entity that in no way, shape or share price resembles anything from before the 2010 fiasco. Rob Neil came, took a paycheck for some platitudes and a bit of puffery, and vanished without a trace. The saddest thing of all is I can see the same posters from the halcyon days when Len was just about to, right on the verge of, just around the corner from turning a dollar from China, Mongolia, Indonesia, Timbuktu. Yeh, bring Len back, that's what we need, our spiritual leader back! Jeeeeeezus. What we need people is for current management to operate a profitable business. TO MAKE SOME MONEY. Thats what we're all here for right? We pay their salaries and they shuffle the paperwork. I'll pop back in another two years to see if this painfully protracted tragedy can rust down to 0.00003 and still keep the usual suspect hanging around the abandoned saloon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.