CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Interesting take there Clement.
    It seems ominous somehow that's FAR is looking for bodies on the ground in Ghana.
    There has also been a oil alliance brewing in Ghana to ensure local companies and human resources are trained and mentored so that they can develop the skills to develop their own local resources and become less dependent on big foreign companies who screw them to the wall..
    Could FAR be moving in to get a slice of the action to help them develop jubilee and the Tano basin in return of a percentage.
    I could see FAR getting into some hybrid partnership agreement with the Ghanian government where they bring their exploration and partnership development skills into play for a slice of the pie.
    I remember an article that featured Cath Norman talking about what was happening in Ghana a few years ago. It seemed she had deep connections.
    That would be a very interesting scenario.
    FAR is developing a great reputation in the area and have finominal contacts and relationships. Could the Ghana alliance be be looking for such companies to come in to help them develop their own acreage?
    See: http://graphic.com.gh/features/features/18657-creating-value-for-ghana-s-oil-gas-resources-gnpc-agm-petroleum-strategic-alliance.html

Just a wild stab in the dark here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.