BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Trading Halt , page-4

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I have interpreted GP's take on the CR as negative, which one could surmise as dilution. But having listened to a BRR interview with Paul Stephen as recently as February, dilution was rejected as an option, and he was emphatic when questioned on this.

So we can obviously rule a CR out that would further result in dilution!

I have interpreted spec101's post as suggesting the TH was needed to announce the finalisation of the IFC deal which most have accepted as being a positive for the company. Though I may have misinterpreted his post, and question whether a TH would be needed for such announcement.

Spec also alluded to the recent purchase of "$500,000 worth of shares" by the MD as another positive, and he may be right, as generally a director buying is a good sign.

Often a vote of confidence by a director or large stakeholder is a catalyst for others to follow suit and hence the SP at worst maintains and often rises. If one was cynical, one could possibly associate the pending CR announcement with the timely vote of confidence which has preceded it as I would suggest GP may have done.

As you can tell, I'm sitting on the fence, so to speak. But not as comfortably as when I listened to Paul Stephen's interview back in February. If I recall I think he said the decision on the fines processing plant would be concluded by the first quarter this year, and to my knowledge that is still pending.

Anyway, we will be informed before too long and halt this idle speculation.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.