CUL 16.7% 0.7¢ cullen resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-3

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    It's a respite...
    Media speculation that Aquila rejects the offer in a statement coming out anytime now... naturally will lead to a hammering of it's stock especially if it's been shorted.... bet anything it has been shorted already.... Still trying to find out where vanguards 25mil shares gone to...

Naturally there would be collateral damage to other stock like CUL and RHI etc...
    It's tough... but it's not over.... there is 5 major players at the table with super advisers including the almighty Goldman Sachs ... imagine the pressure and the bluffing...

If the WPIOP falls apart alot of people could get burned... Colin Barnett when in China was boasting about the importance and viability of this project and assuring the Chinese....
    Who else could develop and run this show...?
    A little Coal mine in La Trobe valley Vic couldn't get any locals to touch it and this week the federal and state Gov gave it to the Chinese.... I still think at the end of the game they could prevail...

If Matsa finds the goods that's an extra bonus to Cullenites.... And as CUL SP goes down fast it normally goes up faster... Nerves of steel are required in this game...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.506K 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2277011 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 634429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.