FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-203

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    If the drilling program in Senegal is going to incur more costs to get around the issues that have been described above or that we don't know about, then the costs could be significant to FAR and warrant a trading holt, and new announcement, but to Cairn who has a much bigger market cap it might represent a small bump in the budget that they probably have covered in some sort of contingency fund. Therefore it could be an issue that is big enough to be price sensitive to FAR but not to Cairn. .i.e if FARs share in a fix is lets say a three million dollars, thats 10% of FARs bank balance but only a blip to Cairn. Price sensitive to FAR, not to Cairn. If JP is right they may need to move straight back to the second prospect while giving them time to make an assessment of what to do at FAN-1 , maybe even move the drill zone a few clicks.
    if this is the case FAR will either have to shell out valuable cash or give up more of its % of the prospect to cover it. Hopefully it's only a few million to Far and we move on and hit oil.
    All only my thinking based on the story so far, I am just trying to work it out like everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $81.48K 178.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 17595 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125018 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.