FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-65

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I do not think they would go into a trading halt if there are further delays. There would be no point - it is not price sensitive (which has been proven by previous market announcements made by the Company advising of delays - which have not resulted in a trading halt).

I think the most likely outcome is that we have hit oil. I would imagine that drilling has resumed and either results are expected 'today, tomorrow or over the weekend' - hence the TH till Monday. The fact that Cairn has not yet gone into a TH might be because 1.) Time Zone differences (I am not sure if the market has opened in London yet) and 2.) Are Cairn required to go into a TH if they strike oil? (perhaps AIM has different rules then the ASX?)

Please correct me if I am wrong, this is just my current train of thought. I do not see the point in going into a TH until Monday if there were rig / drill issues - I think they would either 1.) just make an announcement (which they have previously done) or 2.) go into a TH until Tomorrow and just make a short announcement today or tomorrow.

Food for thought people... please do your own research.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.