LOM 4.35% 6.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-28

1. 8,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    “I regard the recovery of these diamonds from Se251 as extremely significant because it establishes beyond doubt that this huge pipe, covering some 220 hectares (over 500 acres), is indeed diamondiferous,” said Mr Kennedy.
    Lucapa Diamond Company Limited (ASX: LOM) is delighted to announce that the large Se251 kimberlite at the Lulo Diamond Concession in Angola has been confirmed as a diamond-bearing pipe.
    Lucapa has confirmed the priority Se251 kimberlite at the Lulo Diamond Concession in Angola is a diamond-bearing pipe after recovering four diamonds from preliminary surface sampling of kimberlite material
    ASX announcement 13/06/2014.

Proven: To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.

"For me, a "proven" kimberlite is one of a commercial nature, has this been recovered?"

I hate to bring you down to earth, but, it's not about you.

However, I do understand what you mean. When children are small, they'll cover their eyes with their hands in the mistaken belief that we can't see them. It's cute when kids do it, but you're grown up, aren't you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $8.033K 121.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97103 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.