DEG 0.43% $1.15 de grey mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-7

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I checked the Rugby site and the TSX, the Rugby announcement is out so thats why they had to put a halt in place, to give DEg time to develop their own to inform the market without the Canadians getting the jump on us! Overall some great results. Nothing super fantastic, but pretty much high grade in all holes except one. No big long intersections though, but it does show that the Mt Berghaus area is certainly a large resource if it can be effectively mined given the disseminated patch nature of the high grade pockets. Still, with a strike of 7-00m or more, all with high grade ore along the way, it does look promising. More drilling in Q4 at Wingina, which should certainly get things going if they hit some more of that very high grade found there before, and can upgrade the current resource further and to the Nth American standard. That could well see a re-rating of DEG. Geez for a minute i thought the mob at DEG were going to wreck it with a placement again when I saw the trading halt. I'm so conditioned to there meaning bad news, it is great it means good news for once!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $2.744B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.14 $5.385M 4.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 97127 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 10709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.