CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 303 Posts.
    I believe that there may have been a more focused attention on the Surprise oil (R-1) if the likelihood of non compatible joint venture phase II agreement would have been tabled or placed at a high degree of risk. It would seem evident that the oil revenue has somewhat taken a back seat priority, this may be due to discussions being had as part of phase 2 and could be on favorable terms. Let’s not forget that CTP still need to significantly place into the hand of Total some $18 million dollars as part of the new Georgina Basin agreements, this money will not be coming from Pal, Dingo nor the Surprise hence, assuming that the Santos Phase 2 announcement may provide a form of cash injection or alternative. Then again, all speculation until the announcement is released on Friday.

The manner in which the share price has been played with of late and the recent strengthening of the share price, the increase in buyer volume over the last two – three weeks may also provide a positive indication

I am however optimistic based on an accumulation of tail tell signs. It would be unusual for some of the recent wordings used by both CTP and Santos for the phase 2 program to be expired. Your writtings as extracted from recent presentation providing a case in point.

Fingers cross, we all deserve a much needed break from the performance of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.