CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-19

1. 11,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6314
    Hmmm... I think that the Farmin will not change significantly, in fact, I think it will have nothing to do with Surprise (as why would Santos care about such a small structure). I think it will all be to do with gas. As rayz posted,

“The commencement of the site works for this strategic pipeline is a major milestone and signifies the start of Central being a significant player in the NT gas market,” Central Petroleum Managing Director Richard Cottee said.

Says it all there, it will be to with gas. Now what gas you ask? Well, at best I can only think it might have something to do with the recently awarded retention licences near Dingo. As what else can we get into production in a reasonable time frame?

The Santos J/V is going to do more seismic to plan for the major well program. I am unsure what bargaining chips CTP has though..? Give up NW Mereenie? (although I would be disappointed with that, as IMHO it has huge potential to provide CTP with oil revenue if further exploration is successfu). Perhaps CTP will reduce its interests to 25% or even 20% for the Amadeus Basin?

All the while CTP is gaining revenue from Surprise and Palm Valley and work is underway on Dingo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.