OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

maintaining liquidity in a stock is essential and suspending...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    maintaining liquidity in a stock is essential and suspending trading punishes holder who want to buy and sell; unless there is information that materially effects the price and that information is not publicly available then there is no need for a suspension.

the SP is going to be volatile; just get used to it.

Gruba - you asked about SFR; I'm not going back to dig up old info cos I'm too lazy but at about this stage they had sunk a couple more holes than THX but the really big "game changer" didn't come until Sept 2009 when it jumped from about 1.40c to about $4.00 on a 90+m intercept. That announcement and the one is September will give anyone who wants to know what THX has to pull out to make it to MC $400M

From memory THX is a little bit behind that schedule. It's worth remembering that not long before that SFR jumped from $1.00 to $2.50 and it pulled back to $1.50 - that was in early July 2009. I reckon the results that we are going to see over the next few weeks more resemble the ones that saw that first spike (to $2.50) than the second but it's uncanny how the timing, results and SP are mirroring each other at the moment. From memory $2.50 was a MC of about $250M for SFR. I just went and checked those holes were out - 40m intercept at~ 5% copper but at much greater depth than THX has been at.

THX could easily pull out better than that if there is a second ore body- but I'm not suggesting a MC of $250m for THX so downrampers please don't jump all over this post and bash it. That's why I'm very keen for them to get down to past a couple of hundred metres at the gossan - it could get very interesting.

Happy Cats was talking bout true width and it's important that we get to know what that is; SFR estimated true width of conductor 1 at 19 metres. Again that's very useful comparative information imo. The SFR releases from early July 09 to early September 09 are very good reading and contain alot of useful information for those among us who are not geologists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $30.20K 6.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25951803 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22996522 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.