OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 3,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Definitely suspicious trading but you can't blame the company if contractors are responsible for breaking the rules; as soon as the volume/SP went crazy they put it straight into a TH. If they were keen to insider trade for their mates surely they wouldn't be the one asking for a TH but wait until they got a speeding ticket and pleaded ignorance like most other explorers do.

let's find out on Monday when all is revealed but as I said before - looks to me like the info will be about proving up scenario 2 - that the feeder pipe is wider than the old interpretation. How wide, deep and in what direction will be the determination of how excited all get about the SP.

And let's not forget; the shares might be a TH but the drills are not. They will be going on week and all weekend and all month.

I still don't get you knockers banging on about directors holes and capital raising holes... the company says we are going to drill and test out of the width of the feeder (i.e. D09) and sink other holes; they do that then go into a TH saying they have massive sulphides (which to me will be the proof that the feeder is wider than expected) and you're all still banging on about looking after their mates and drilling same holes etc etc.

Why don't you just accept you're wrong and move on. THX is onto a winner here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.