MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-70

1. 16 Posts.
    depends how you look at it salt, the uncertainty of what kea cash flow position is big factor, together with if meo want any further involvement

kea need cash, puka 1 and 2 needs to be turned on full steam, further details on plan ahead will settle things, but at what price, if no news for a while it could drift lower, periods of no news are killers for aim shares

puka is major part of kea as mercury the offshore prospect needs a farm in partner

i bailed at 1.4p from an average of 1.7p, so lost out, the uncertainty could take it lower and likely time before further news so i need the money elsewhere

i think many hope meo will buy puka, as kea looks a takeover target, even 1m puka field is $100m potential revenue, but is it too small for meo and can kea keep hold and survive

in my opinion, drill another puka 2 horizontal and just get out of the puka field what they can, it is not all over, just not the jackpot everyone hoped

out of interest salt, what time will meo rns news be? Kea holders will be hoping meo news yields more clues for future

i still believe puka is an asset for somebody, but who

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.