MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Another point that makes MRF my pick of the year is Debt.

Debt is the mind killer.

As Flakers are realizing as China increases it presence High costs and debt paralyzes price and profit. MRF is the Tiger of Sri Lanka. Debt is amazing in its properties and how it affects value. so often we see small caps languishing because of Debt.

MRF is not bound by high costs at any stage and has not become weighed down by Graphene which is a longer term play. Graphene can then benefit and drive MRF without it load bearing its development. This reminds me of many other small caps that made it to miner. Vein is not the same as Flake and that fact is only slowly making its way into the market.

News flow in my opinion is only a guide, sign posts to some where....

There is allot about this new deal not mentioned; it is worth calling around if you get the chance....

I wonder if this Trading Halt is getting anyone's attention? I have some very interesting stories about this area amongst other things. Some big nations are making offers right now and sniffing around this new silk road using Sri Lanka as a port of call and the Chinese port and so much more.

Australian companies can get in here and get very attractive tax and other benefits for helping them, especially with education offers. Australia is trusted and well liked by most parties, especially because we had the sense to support them in the UN. The west can get a strong foot hold through Australia into Sri Lanka. India still has great influence and would also be smart to seek closer ties to Australia and our raw materials, India is growing at a crazy rate and Sri Lanka is a significant hub in its frontier stage.

China has made some brilliant strategic moves recently like the new gas pipeline deal with Russia. Now they are building this new silk road into new markets hungry for goods. This new silk road represents the greatest shift in wealth in human history and will cause a boom in white goods!

This new Silk Road is going to weaken the hegemony of the west and greatly effect the ships that head out every day from Asia to America. America is a broke homeless man high on Paper, Debt and Wars; the new Silk road could be his heart attack. Who knows....?

Sri Lanka is a jewel but in whose crown shall it fit? Certainly not India and Certainly not America! Australia and China are on the top of my list. Who is going to profit from this new trade routes away from the US? How will the US respond?

The smartest strategy for the US is to promote Australia but if their current attacks in congress are any indication then we can expect more sovereignty threats and attacks along with funding extremists in Sri Lanka. America hasn't changed its play book since Kellogg Brown & Root and Vietnam.

Kind Regards

PS - DYOR ! - Mistakes are like holding water in our hands...
    Last edited by nasabear: 06/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.