VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-5

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I have to say I would feel very betrayed by VXL if the capital raising was by way of a placement rather than by borrowing the $ against pre-sales of product as they originally suggested. I'm hoping they keep to their word. The really big upside from VXL (much still to come as they actually start production) is that there should be strong profits to fund future development without the need to cause further dilution by placements. So with a small and tightly held share pool this upside could well push the share price into the $2 area by the end of next year given good production and sales results, a successful start to mining operations, successful fund raising (via loans) and successful start to Phase 2 commissioning. Especially if further resource evaluation finds a much larger resource (which is kind of known but not measured) or better grades. Any placement now would really dampen the blue skies value of current holders. Fingers crossed it is just a confirmation of a loan that is in the wind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.