CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 8,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8170
    SB
    " I wouldn't put pen to paper without knowing for certain I'm capable of delivery which obviously the company is."

How can the company know for certain how much DSO the new, not yet installed ore-sorter from Germany is going to be able to process? They could have a very good educated guess, but not know for certain.
    The only thing they would know for certain is how much the existing ore-sorter produces.
    It will run 30t/h of feed of the low grade, producing 2% scalped Ncu at 93-95% as we were told previously.

There has been no announcement about how that ore-sorter went with the higher grade ore that they were about to test back in April on the 5-8% Ncu ore, yet we never heard the results of that testing, so I can only asume based on past form, lack of information meant it didn't go well.

On what we know of the existing ore sorter. 2% of 30t/hr X 10hr shift/day X 5d/w X 4w/m = 120t/m of 95% NCu. Hopefully the announcement is for a lot more than that.
    But "certainty", that could only come if they had a large known stockpile of already separated NCu via the large screen scalping. In which case why hasn't the market already been informed of it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.