CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

SB, There were 7 other companies that requested trading halts on...

1. 8,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7998
    SB,
    There were 7 other companies that requested trading halts on Friday, none of them mentioned 48 hours. They were professional in their approach saying things like...

"The company requests the securities remain in a trading halt until the earlier of the announcement to the market or the commencement of trade on Tuesday, 14 October 2014.)

It is not hard to do, getting such a simple announcement correct, all the others managed to. Do you really think ALL Cudeco's share holders knew it really means 2 trading days, not what it actually states?

Speaking of silly little mistakes, last year, CDU went into a trading halt on the morning of the AGM, waiting for the new resource statement, somebody forgot to get the ASX to put CDUR, the rights to the new issue, into a trading halt as well. I had to buy 20,000 to prove it to company management, and show them on my laptop, before they went off in a panic to make some hasty phone calls. Until I proved it to them, they just told me I was wrong. Of course all the trades were reversed, but it should have made me more aware of ''things'' than it did.

CDU just happen to be prone to lots of little mistakes like the 48 hours, makes you wonder about the complicated processing plant doesn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.