AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-16

1. 4,929 Posts.
    HappyC,
    Well I'll have to say that the odds are well and truly in your favour HappyC. I know some will say that the company still have their eyes on F which is likely to be true. However, given that we don't have funds IMHO has caused us to change direction again. I would think that whoever is putting the money up for the CR will again be determining where RNI spends the CR funds, more particularly which has the greatest probability for a return. Not saying that it will come up trumps, but moreso not prepared to have their money continue with Forest.

I am not saying this isn't tough, but one thing for sure which I continue to get frustrated about is that RNI seem to think that funding for a business is not a fundamental requirement along with the technicals and this didn't get dealt with many many months back.

Anyway lets see what the CR brings, perhaps it will surprise.....however I am thinking we will be working on a shoestring budget and imperative that we hit the target quickly. More pressure, but hoping they pull it off.

I think BBV spoke about the dilution and increase in Shares, simply supporting the argument.

All IMHO. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.